Vertical Trends for the Fashionably Tall

Just sharing my thoughts, frustrations and triumphs as a woman with a tall and slightly athletic build. I'm just your average shopaholic looking for great clothing that fits at reasonable prices without sacrificing style.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Leggalicious! (licking lips)


Yea... yea, I said it.... if Beyonce can do it---- SO CAN I! (smirk)

I'm a true six foota! That's right fellas.... 36 inches of pure, lean, long, dark, creamy... you got it--- LEGS! What I lack in ass, I definitely make up for it in legs! (smiling)

I'm partly frustrated with the limited selection of clothing for tall women that sport a slightly longer inseam than most. Don't get me wrong--- I'm comfortable in my skin and I absolutely LOVE my height... I'm just not feeling the drama I encounter when looking for tall pants.

Some stores claim to carry a longer line that caters to tall women but I often find myself disappointed and yet again pantless (you know who you are). Come on now... 32" doesn't quite cut it as "tall" in my book! I mean... if my 5'5" homegirl is shopping on that rack what makes them think those same pants will hit below my ankles?? Man, I can't even pretend they're capri pants! Oh and don't think I didn't notice that most stores only carry 2-3 pair! (hummph)

The search is on! For those of you who share my pain... I'll keep you posted!

1 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about shorter/stalkier females with athletic builds? You know what I'm talking about -- big quads/hamstrings??? I guess I need to start a blog for us! LOL

-Melanie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home