Vertical Trends for the Fashionably Tall

Just sharing my thoughts, frustrations and triumphs as a woman with a tall and slightly athletic build. I'm just your average shopaholic looking for great clothing that fits at reasonable prices without sacrificing style.

Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm Back!

A lot has changed over the course of a year ... new job, knee surgery, traveled abroad, had a baby ... no, still no boyfriend :) ~~ good thing I didn't get any taller!

Through it all, I plan to pick back up with posting regularly. Until then, happy shopping!
~B

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Kristine said...

This blog is cute! Even though I'm only 5' 9" I feel your pain about pants. I have a 34" inseam, so the "long" jeans in the store are only good if I wear them with flats. (My huge feet don't look the best in them, but at least they are comfy!) Like you, I love my height, so it's a problem I'm willing to live with! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home